Everyone desires for thick, shiny, lustrous and healthy hair. It adds to an attractive personality and boosts up the confidence within a person. Hair is made up of many keratinocytes, which are being produced by proteins known as keratins. Keratins replace the old and dead cells in our body by producing new hair cells. Hair follicles control each hair strand which is influenced by age, disease and wide variety of factors including lifestyle. Today hair fall, graying of hair at an early stage, baldness and dullness are some of the common problems being faced by a large number of people. Many factors contribute towards making the fair strand weak, dull and dry which ultimately, lead to hair fall. Aging, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, use of excessive hair products, taking drugs, smoking, frequent changes in lifestyle, etc, add to the critical condition of hair fall.
How to control hair fall?
In our day to day life, it becomes essentially important to take care of our hairs once you start finding more hairs on your hairbrush, hair towel or on the pillow. If this becomes frequent and you see the similar results for a week then it is the high time when you need to be serious about the hair fall. Many of us remain negligent about the hair fall until the time comes when thinning of hairs become apparent. So, one should always remain vigilant regarding the hair loss and should start taking the right measures immediately after noticing the hair fall to stop excessive hair loss and to boost hair re-growth. Here is what you should do once you notice more hair fall:
- Ensure the best hygiene and cleanliness of your scalp and hair
- Stop using chemicals on your hairs
- Check your diet
- Resort to essential oil treatment
- Use a proper hair pack for hair fall control and hair growth
- Be gentle on your hairs
How to control hair fall naturally?
Some of the tips to reduce hair fall and the natural remedies to prevent hair fall are:
- Include fenugreek (methi), potatoes, eggs white, beetroot juice, etc, in your diet to enhance hair growth.
- Use mild shampoo having ingredients like aloe vera, amla, ritha, shikahai, neem, etc, for washing hair and avoid shampoo containing harsh chemicals.
- Regularly massage your scalp with oil as it relaxes our muscles, relieves stress, increases blood circulation and provides nutrition to the hair follicles.
- Take the juice from a freshly mashed amla and mix it with lemon juice, massage the scalp with this mixture and wash it off the next day. This is the most commonly used natural ways to prevent hair loss and promotes the hair follicles to grow.
- Onion is very efficient in controlling scalp infections as it contains antibacterial properties which ward off the bacteria causing hair loss. Extract the onion juice and mix aloe vera, methi, lemon juice and massage the scalp. Keep it for 30 min and rinse off with a shampoo.
- Just like the onion, garlic contains several micro-nutrients and vitamins which are highly recommended for tackling hair fall, apply finely powdered garlic cloves paste along with coconut oil and later, wash off.
- Eggs white act as a brilliant hair mask as eggs contain high protein content and stimulate hair growth and shine by inducing keratinocytes in the hair follicles.
- Maintain a diet which is rich in sulfur, potassium, vitamin A, B, C, calcium, iron, etc, as these minerals prevent hair fall and naturally stop graying of hair.
- Keep a check on your hair split ends as they make the hair deprived of the nutrition and make them dull and dry. Thus, regularly trim the split ends.
- Do not use too cold nor too hot water for washing your hair as it absorbs the natural conditioning of the hair scalp and makes it weak and dry thus, damaging the hair strand leading to hair fall.
- Excessive use of hair sprays, heating rods and hair styling tools should be avoided as they make the hair dry and frizzy.
How to control hair fall by stem cell therapy?
With the advancement of new technologies, a number of treatments have come up to deal with hair loss. Hair fall treatment includes medications, surgery, laser therapy, wigs and hairpieces. For providing the visual improvement in hair restoration, texture, strength and growth Stem cell therapy for hair transplant and hair fall is the best alternative these days.
Stem cells have the capacity to develop into many different types of cells so that they can help in maintenance and repairing of the damaged ones. Stem cells differentiate themselves into specialized cells and induce changes in the behavior and differentiation of the adjacent cells of hair follicles by producing an effective signal. After injecting stem cells into the scalp they make the hair cells more active. By replenishing the lost stem cells in the hairs the stem cell treatment experts have shown very satisfying results with the Stem Cell Therapy for loss of hair. As soon as the stem cells in our follicle of hair produce appropriate cell signal and release growth proteins then, these follicles get matured and they can start the hair renewal process.
In the stem cell therapy treatment for hair fall, hair damage or hair transplant, the patient’s peripheral blood is withdrawn, highly rich in platelets possessing various growth factors. The stem cells from one of the richest source of your body such as adipose tissue will be extracted with the help of local anesthesia and stimulated with PRP under aseptic conditions. This mixture will be infused around the hair follicles intra-dermally with the help of micro needles. The tissue repair process, hair follicle regeneration and improvement in hair strength can be promoted by the enhancement of stem cells with PRP injections as it activates a gene, directing the cellular proliferation, matrix formation.
No treatment can be guaranteed. The results of stem cell therapy for skin, hair loss or any cosmetic treatment purposes are very promising without any known side effects or adverse effects because this therapy involves autologous cells. Results may vary from patient to patient.